Saturday, May 12, 2012

Kun Fayakun - Thanks For Helping Me Today - Lunas - F&B - Biggest Stone, Tallest Wall

#MagicalMay2012

It's another recap, since i was unable to post it on a daily basis. The downside for this kind of writing  is i can't remember clearly things that i did.


#Day11

Lot of surprises today, all went well for me. Thank you.

#Day10

1 - 10. Thank you all. From the beginning of the day until the end of the day, i was able to arrive at home safely. To meet my family again. And that's all because of you. All of you. Who had brought me from and to my home again.

#Day9

1. Thank you for your lovely face. It wrapped up my day with sunshine in the night.

There was still debts left unpaid. But, i'm pretty sure that i will get a chance to pay all of it. Thank you.

#Day8

I was having a lunch when i read that day (May 8th) assignment. It was delicious, my lunch. I couldn't help but to feel very thankful for what i ate that day. It was a simple meat & rice, no more no less. And that was enough.

#Day7

1. Had a decent resting time.
2. Had a beautiful Sunday.
3. Glad we made it, we all made it guys.

I'm thankful for what happen because it teach us how to live a simple life.

Another grateful feeling i have, being able to stay until the of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment