Saturday, January 21, 2012

1 year (letter from the past)

For the girl from the past comes the letter from the past.
It's over, but this is the letter i haven't sent.

Love until it hurts.

I don't know, did someone come up with this line already ?
I don't know, i can't remember whether i heard it on a radio, TV, or someone mentioned it.
Or may be i just read it somewhere.
I can't remember.

I came up with it because that's what i felt about you. And i still feel it now.
Why ?
If you're looking for a logical answer then i can't give you, sorry.
But if you insist, the answer is simple.

I love her.

People say, i'm wasting my time., my energy, everything, for something that's not certain.
But i say, nevermind, it's okay.
I'm not trying to take her away.

I just love her, that's all.

I'm not saying it's easy.
But it's easier because i care only about her happiness.
Well maybe i know nothing about her happiness.
But that's my wish (pssstttt don't tell her)

So, I wish you all the happiness in life

No comments:

Post a Comment