Monday, January 30, 2012

1 year (The Same Past)

Another writing from the past


Love you 'till the end

I accidentally heard this song.
It's a song from the movie P.S. I Love You.
And  by coincidence, it really describes what i've been feeling about someone.

And when we talk about the end, there's a question arise here.
What end ?
What kind of end ?
Specifically, whose end ?

Well, hers of course. Her end.
Where she finds her love.

That's when i call the end.

So, even though i'm hurt, I love you 'till the end.


I just want to be there
When we're caught in the rain
i just want to see you laugh not cry
I just want to feel you
When the night puts on its cloak
I'm lost for words don't tell me
Cause all i can say
I love you 'till the end

1 comment:

  1. Why so (˘̩̩̩˘̩̩̩˘̩̩̩˘̩̩̩˘̩̩̩ะท˘̩̩̩˘̩̩̩˘̩̩̩˘̩̩̩˘̩̩̩) ar

    ReplyDelete